How shared ownership works. If you buy a home outright for £400,000, you need a minimum 5% deposit of £20,000. The remaining 95% would be your mortgage – £380,000. If you buy a 25% share through shared ownership, the “total” price is £100,000 instead of £400,000. So, you need a 5% deposit of £5,000 and a mortgage of £95,000.
2 Teign Housing Shared wnership Shared Ownership is designed for people who want to buy a home of their own, but can’t afford to buy it outright. Under the shared ownership scheme you can purchase a share (between 25% and 75%) of the property and pay a
What is shared ownership? Shared ownership schemes allow buyers who meet the eligibility criteria to secure a mortgage to buy a stake (usually between 25% and 75%) in a property, while paying rent on the remaining share to the housing association or private developer that own the building. The rent you pay on the remaining share is charged at a discounted rate (usually
SWAN HOUSING CAPITAL PLC is a Public limited with Share Capital company based in PILGRIM HOUSE HIGH STREET, BILLERICAY, ESSEX BILLERICAY, United Kingdom, which employs 10 people. The company started trading on the British market since 2014-12-19. Company registration number 09362244, It’s main line of business activity is Financial intermediation not